BEI CLOUD: Karen Lacuna specializing in Virtual Team Leader services
Profile Submitted From or Near: Quezon City Metro Manila Philippines
- Name: Karen
- City: Quezon City
- State: Metro Manila
- Country: Philippines
Last Company I Worked For:
- Previous Companies Name: Bayview Technologies Inc.
- Date Started: 2017-01-03
- Date Ended: 2017-11-30
- College: Pamantasan Ng Lungsod Ng Maynila
- My Degree: Graduate or Professional Degree
- Previous Job Description: CUSTOMER OPERATIONS PERFORMANCE MANAGER, Online Gaming • Responsible for managing and coordinating business driven initiative ensuring all websites, products, services, and essential systems are operating at highest performance standards. Proactively handles performance improvement efforts using a solid understanding of customer and business impacting issues, their urgency and priority. • Clearly identifies performance issues based on input from all concerned departments. Sets KPIs and performance benchmarks for products and services, and work on setting the highest standards for future improvement and fine tuning efforts. Continues performance issue tracking and cataloguing, keeping the score, archiving closed issues and provides periodic reports on historical issues and related mitigation results. • Closely collaborates with IT operations, development, and solution architects in order to identify weaknesses and instabilities in products and services, system capacity issues and application issues. Efficiently creates and manages performance improvement tasks and projects, and coordinate efforts to fix and mitigate the issues • Effectively manages business expectations by providing scheduled and ad-hoc status reports containing clear information on performance issues, handling efforts and commitment levels, progress, timelines, and delivery schedules.
- More About Me: With over 15 years of professional experience in various team leads and managerial positions, (in the fields of quality assurance, systems administration, customer service , operations performance, telecoms, bpo, client management and project management) i am highly interested in aligning my qualifications and skills to be a valuable asset based on the needs of my clients. in addition to my solid educational foundation, i am a meticulous, dedicated and very hands–on professional. being the goal driven, ambitious and pro-active team player and individual contributor that i am, efficiently working with very minimal to zero supervision is one of my consistent strengths. i am an advocate of continuous learning. as such, my interest in successfully overcoming challenges fuels my desire to deliver results. i can graciously work under pressure in a multicultural, fast paced environments while being able to deliver results. with that, i am highly interested in building long term relationships with clients, thus long term projects are most welcome. australian or uk working hours are preferred.
- Some of my hobbies: Taekwondo