BEI CLOUD: Andy Torres specializing in Software Developer services
Profile Submitted From or Near: Quezon City Rizal Philippines
- Name: Andy
- City: Quezon City
- State: Rizal
- Country: Philippines
Last Company I Worked For:
- Previous Companies Name: Accenture Inc
- Date Started: 2015-06-01
- Date Ended: 2016-09-01
- College: Polytechnic University Of The Philippines
- My Degree: Bachelor's Degree
- Previous Job Description: WORK EXPERIENCE ACCENTURE INC. – June 2015 to September 2016 As Software Engineering Consultant and Team Lead, 1. Worked with the team to review, modify update and test business applications according to client requirements. 2. Supervised seven resources in Finance Tower and five resources in Retail Tower. 3. Estimated the project using ADM estimator. 4. Create a work plan with baseline budget and schedule approved by the client. 5. Generate weekly metrics. SUYEN CORPORATION (BENCH) – October 5, 1998 to September 30, 2014 As Senior Systems Analyst / Programmer and upon the direction of the Executive Committee, I design programs to enhance monitoring, processing and control of different business processes including: • Inventory Management • Merchandising Management - Product Development - Buying System - Cost and Price System - Purchase Order - Distribution Guide - Open-To-Buy System • Financial Management - Accounts payable - Accounts Receivable - Cash Disbursement - Bank Reconciliation - Petty Cash ￼￼- Inventory - Payroll Deductions - General Ledger • Monitoring of employee accountability and employee clearance • Documents and Records Management • Advertising and Promo System Aside from developing programs, I was also assigned to generate management reports essential to top management for business decisions. I also participated in evaluating other applications from independent software vendors / developers and make recommendations whether to buy or not to buy the software. SOUTHERN CHRISTIAN COLLEGE – July 1, 1997 to August 31, 1998 As Computer Center Officer / Systems Analyst, I supervised the operation of the Computer Center including • Giving recommendations to the Board of Trustees as to what hardware and software to purchase • Ensuring that the facilities and equipment are in good working condition at all times I also initiated a computer literacy training program for teachers and staff of the College. I was also a part-time computer instructor for high school students. I designed and developed applications used by the College particularly financials, enrollment / student registration and personnel information. NORTHERN CEMENT CORPORATION – Mar 16, 1988 to June 30, 1997 I was assigned as accounting clerk handling cash receipts and sales. Aside from this, I developed applications used by the accounting department including Accounts Payable, Receivable, Cash Disbursement, Cost Accounting, Payroll and General Ledger. I also maintained the Local Area Network of the Accounting Department in coordination with the Company’s EDP. This included simple troubleshooting of software and hardware problems of the Department.
- More About Me: I have 20 plus years of experience in program development using oracle tools, forms and reports. i have also supervisory experience and managing small group of people and also have broad knowledge and experience in various industries such as manufacturing, services as well as retail and supply chain. i also handled full life cycle development projects in accounting system, merchandising system and payroll system utilizing oracle developer. i am proficient in technical and business analysis.
- Some of my hobbies: Singing