BEI CLOUD: Evangeline Tilaon specializing in Team Leader services
Profile Submitted From or Near: Paranaque Manila Philippines
- Name: Evangeline
- City: Paranaque
- State: Manila
- Country: Philippines
Last Company I Worked For:
- Previous Companies Name: Microsourcing
- Date Started: 2015-10-12
- Date Ended: 2018-05-22
- College: Adamson University
- My Degree: Bachelor's Degree
- Previous Job Description: - develop a process that increases the ability of the offshore programs to effectively and accurately plan acceptable to the client and set by each program. - create, dissiminate updates on policies and company events - coach, mentor and develop supervisors to be able to deliver high levels of goal attainment and quality of service. - conduct and write employee's performance appraisals. - observe formal coaching sessions and provide feedback to optimize effectiveness of coaching. - identify training and quality opportunities and collaborate with cross functional teams to drive performance improvement - participate in annual strategic planning - attend kick off and hand over meetings from client implementation team for new accounts (programs) - collaborate with shared services team - review and filter resumes prior forwarding to client's for review - contact mbr (monthly business review) with stakeholders/clients in each account or program - research and analyze the root cause of the problem the some issues - review and approve invoices - create key performance indicator (kpi) on each account - attrition management - performs skip level meetings - process contract renewals (msa/sow) - expert in the end to end process.
- More About Me: I recently joined the work from home with real estate and explicitly loving it. I am proficient in handling objections on seller leads calls, knowledgeable using CRM (podio, zoho and salesforce). create buyer's list to do lead generation, seller leads management,valuation of comparables, appointment setting and also familiar with skip tracing. i also joined call center on 2006 and my stint revolves around banking and finance (customer service) , collections, employment verification, credit card application (chase) and credit card dispute (visa). I have a bachelor's degree in management and brought that leadership skills along when i became a team lead/supervisor and account manager with my previous companies. I am resilient, passionate and have the tenacity in everything I do. I am a six sigma yellow belt (trained) and an HPMT (High Performance Management Technique) certified. i have a "can do attitude" and easy to get along with. i am proficient in msoffice application (word, excel, outlook, powerpoint) and google sheet. I have handled 23 accounts/programs with 187 FTEs (full time employees) and created paramaters to measure the employee's productivity or performance.
- Some of my hobbies: Watching movies (action, suspense), reading, swimming, baking