BEI CLOUD: Minnette Bernardo specializing in Team Leader services
Profile Submitted From or Near: Pasig Manila Philippines
- Name: Minnette
- City: Pasig
- State: Manila
- Country: Philippines
Last Company I Worked For:
- Previous Companies Name: Sunlife Of Canada, Philippines Inc.
- Date Started: 2011-02-01
- Date Ended: 2018-09-05
- College: Ama Computer College
- My Degree: Bachelor's Degree
- Previous Job Description: Financial advisor sunlife of canada, philippines inc. february 2011 – present (part time) • contacting clients and setting up meetings, either within an office environment or in clients' homes or business premises. • conducting in-depth reviews of clients' circumstances, current provision and future aims. • completing risk analysis. • analyze information and preparing sunlife products/plans best suited to individual clients' requirements. • assisting clients to make informed decisions. • ensure that policy requirements are fulfilled, including any necessary medical examinations and the completion of appropriate forms. • continues service by reviewing and responding to clients changing needs and financial circumstances. • conduct financial planning talks to employees of private companies. • seek out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients. • promoting and selling sunlife products to meet given sales targets. fo data operation excellence team manager (supervisor) shell business operations, manila march 2008 to december 31, 2010 • troubleshoot and resolved issues and conflicts in the master reference data regarding business process and activities of all the mrd department as agreed on specified time frame. • validated and assessed new ideas and incidents registered in the incident log and rejects invalid entries. • identified and qualified new ideas for continuous improvement projects. • ensured issues are resolved on agreed date. and follow-up of activities in all fod data department are in place for the immediate solution and workaround are being implemented. • familiarized on the different systems of sap to easily provide solutions on any operational issues. • provided an overview of the end to end process for raising, managing, and closing master reference data ideas and incidents • communicated effectively and ensure information are properly disseminated at different organizational levels across multicultural diverse environment in resolving issues so as to develop proper rapport while servicing other departments from across the globe. • handling projects (both as contributor and project manager) for continues improvement across mrd department using six sigma. • team oversight – managed day-to-day operations; established primary contacts; maintained good interactions within the team and strengthened tie-up with contacts and customers; properly cascaded updates to team • personnel development – ensured individual development plans and appropriate trainings for each subordinate are in place; facilitated staff development through delegation and stretch assignments; managed staff performance and retention; provided coaching and consultation as needed; applicant screening and selection. corporate commodity (electronics) team leader emerson electric co. march 2006 to march 2008 • manage request for quotation (rfq) for pricing negotiation (active and passive electronic parts). • work with commodity managers for material strategy management projects like distribution list analysis, inventory turns analysis, and best cost country analysis. • conduct reverse auction of passive and active electronic components in behalf of all emerson electric global divisions with support of ariba system • generated key performance indicator (kpi) reports, exhibits and analysis of these reports that help monitor business unit and commodity performance • project management for identifying savings using the master data for electronics • manage, coordinate, organize, and communicate to the team all projects and updates • attend the regular face to face negotiations of all electronic passive and active components in hongkong. • direct the team on their day-to-day activities and projects • monitor and track the development of the team either personal or career development. • provide coaching and training to the team corporate commodity (electronics) analyst/engineer emerson electric co. february 2003 to march 2006 • perform bill of material (bom) optimization wherein directs best price and provides optimum equivalent alternate parts that will generate savings. as well as identification of lead (pb) free and rohs compliant parts in bom and propose an alternative pb free and rohs components. • parametric data management, which provides specification for engineering references and support reverse auction. • manage request for quotation (rfq) for pricing negotiation (active and passive electronic parts) • manage new contract price • coordinates with cross division commodity managers in data management. • work with commodity managers for material strategy management projects like distribution list analysis, inventory turns analysis, and best cost country analysis. • actively participate in our regular us business caravan trip in marketing the capabilities of our manila team for future global process migration. test engineer mitac international corp, hsinchu science park, taiwan june 2000 to september 2002 • work closely with r&d team to iron out any defects in the of the newly design product (motherboards) to make sure it meets the business need for final product. • os installation and compatibility testing of new prototype desktop/server motherboards to several os platforms (win2k, winxp, windows nt, linux) • function and compatibility tests of prototype motherboards to several hardware components (hdds, dvdroms, vga/agp cards, memory modules, processors etc.), function testing (audio, video, com ports, lan etc.), and software applications including pc benchmarks compatibility testing (antivirus, pc applications, graphic software’s etc.) • reports faults and defects found to mitac global defect tracking system, oem product manufacturers and microsoft. • provides improvements to testing procedures and consistently updates new tools and applications needed for testing and researches on new methods to improve compatibility tests. • performs microsoft hardware compatibility test (hct) for windows logo requirement. • provide regular report of testing result on all motherboard.
- More About Me: I'm minnette alday bernardo, married and blessed with 2 kids. i'm working as part time financial advisor at sunlife of canada, philippines since 2011 to present. my previous corporate experiences was shared services setup where i had mastered the art of virtual working and stake holder management at global and multicultural and diversified service industry. some of my key skills and experiences include, but not limited to, leadership and people management development, data analysis, more than 2 years of experience in project management (six sigma – green belt ), software proficiencies in ms office (word, power point, excel, outlook), basic knowledge on sap, customer service skills and ability to network and establish relationships with clients, face to face negotiations, reverse auction (ariba system) and sales. i gave up my career in corporate before because i was having a hard time to conceive and had a lot of miscarriages. but now that i'm already blessed with two kids, i'm ready to go back to full time job.
- Some of my hobbies: I love to cook and bake.