- What information do we collect?
- BackOffice Export Inc collects your information when you register on the BackOffice Export Inc site and when you visit BackOffice Export Inc pages.
- Name, and contact information, such as email address, phone number, mobile telephone number, physical address, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information, such as bank account numbers;
- transactional information based on your activities on the sites (such as bidding, buying, selling, item and content you generate or that relates to your account), billing and other information you provide to purchase an item;
- personal information you provide to us through correspondence, chats, dispute resolution, or shared by you from other social applications, services or websites;
- additional personal information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself if we believe you are violating site policies (for example, we may ask you to send us an ID to answer additional questions online to help verify your identity);
- information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising, including, but not limited to, device ID, device type, location, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
- Aggregate Information: BackOffice Export Inc collects non-identifying, general, generic and aggregate information to better design our Web site and services.
- Non-Personal Information: BackOffice Export Inc may collect non-personal information as you use BackOffice Export Inc. When you use the site, BackOffice Export Inc, third-party service providers (e.g. Google Analytics), and partners may receive and record personal information from cookies, server logs, and similar technology from your browser or mobile device, including your IP address.
- We may combine some Information with the Personal Information we collect. Where we do so, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information if the resulting combination may be used to readily identify or locate you in the same manner as Personal Information alone.
- How do we store your information?
We use hosting provider Amazon Web Services, therefore your information may be transferred to and stored on servers in various locations both in and outside of Australia. BackOffice Export Inc maintains control of your information. We protect your information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls.
- How do we use your Information?
- Email Communications: We may send you a welcome email to verify your account and other transactional emails for operational purposes, such as billing, account management, or system maintenance. You may only stop those emails by terminating your account. We may also send you promotions, product announcements, surveys, newsletters, developer updates, product evaluations, and event information or other marketing or commercial e-mails. You can opt out of receiving these email communications from BackOffice Export Inc at any time by unsubscribing using the unsubscribe link within each email, updating your e-mail preferences on your BackOffice Export Inc account or emailing us to have your contact information removed from our email list or registration database.
- SMS communications: We may send you SMS messages to your secure phone number for operational purposes, such as notifying you about the status of your project. You can opt out of receiving these SMS messages from BackOffice Export Inc at any time by updating your notifications preferences on your BackOffice Export Inc account or by replying ‘STOP’ to any message we send.
- Marketing: You agree that we may use your personal information to tell you about our services and tools, deliver targeted marketing and promotional offers based on your communication preferences, and customize measure and improve our advertising. You can unsubscribe from emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in the email.
- Please note in any case relating to fraudulent profiles and so on. Your information will be publically available and released to authorities upon legal notice.
- Profiles: We do disclose your profiles online publically as this is standard procedure in freelancing so all clients or interested companies may see reviews that have been done on you. The same goes for any companies that sign up for us, business, and so on.
- Sharing your Information
- We disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. As stated above, we do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
- We may disclose personal information to our related bodies corporate and third party suppliers and service providers located overseas for some of the purposes listed above. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the overseas recipients of your personal information do not breach the privacy obligations relating to your personal information.
- We may disclose your personal information upon a business transition; At the sale or transfer of BackOffice Export Inc and/or all or part of its assets, your personal information may be among the items sold or transferred.
- We may disclose your personal information to entities located outside of US including our related bodies corporate, located in the Philippines, Singapore, Switzerland, Canada and the UK.
- We may share aggregate data with advertisers and other third parties. BackOffice Export Inc uses industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer and transaction data exchanged with our site.
- Accessing and updating your Information
You can update your information through your account profile settings. If you believe that personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, then you may request us to amend it.
Additionally, You may request access to any personal information we hold about you at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Where we hold information that you are entitled to access, we will try to provide you with suitable means of accessing it (for example, by mailing or emailing it to you). We may charge you a fee to cover our administrative and other reasonable costs in providing the information to you. We will not charge for simply making the request and will not charge for making any corrections to your personal information.
There may be instances where we cannot grant you access to the personal information we hold. For example, we may need to refuse access if granting access would interfere with the privacy of others or if it would result in a breach of confidentiality. If that happens, we will give you written reasons for any refusal.